Friday, June 24, 2011

Crete - Greece Popular Island

Crete island is the largest of Greece and is located in the south of the Aegean Sea. Crete is one of the most famous Greek islands and often visited with Santorini. It is separated in 4 prefectures: Chania, Heraklion, Lassithi and Rethymno. The island has everything to offer: mountainous landscapes, a coast with many beautiful beaches and rocky coves, beautiful towns and charming villages and harbors, excellent food, ruins like Knossos, of the Minoan Civilization, one of the greatest civilization ever, an exciting nightlife…










2 comments:

  1. Stunning pictures! Thank you for sharing. This is one of my top favourite travel destinations in all the world (and second comes Santorini island). I'm a huge fan of Greece really, and I'm actually thinking of settling there one day. I've taken a habit to feast my eyes on property for sale in Greece https://tranio.com/greece/, it actually comforts me to imagine myself there :D

    ReplyDelete